Valley View Senior Village has a NEW Alzheimer’s and Dementia unit coming soon!
For more information, contact Jennifer Rasmussen at 308-728-4245, or email her at
jrasmussen @ valleyviewseniorvillage.com.
Valley View Senior Village is proud to offer our new Rebuilding Memories program for Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents. The wing will feature 6 rooms in a Secure HomeStyle Environment. There will be 2 private and 4 semi-private rooms. There are private bathrooms in each resident room, and an on-unit dining and sitting area with access to an outside walking path.
A gathering room will offer a resident sitting area with cable television VCR/DVD, and a dining area on the other side, offering a beautiful view of the fountain. This area will be the main activity center offering sensory and reminiscing therapy.
The specialty unit has a Certified Dementia Practitioner on staff for coordination of care. The specialty unit will use a Montessori Based Dementia Programming which can be used with residents in any stage of dementia and with residents that have other related disorders.
- Specialized Staff trained in working with patients with Alzheimer’s and other related Dementia’s
- Certified Medicaid and Medicare Rooms
- Secure HomeStyle Environment
- Private Bathroom
- Life Enrichment Activities available
- Benefits of Nursing services 24hours a day
- Liberal Geriatric Diet
- Transportation to and from Eye, Dental and Dr. appts as well as in facility visits from physician
- Social Outings
- In facility Physical/Occupational/Speech therapies
- Medicaid Application Assistance
- Restorative Care Nursing
- Wound Care including wound vacs
- Monthly Pharmacy Review of Medications
- Secured Unit with Secured courtyard